Laser Hair Removal Old
Laser hair removal with Candela Nordlys is a specialized treatment that effectively removes unwanted hair by emitting a specialized light absorbed by the melanin in your hair follicle. This damages the follicle, causing the hair to fall out. Candela Nordlys is suitable for all skin types and colors. The results of laser hair removal can typically be seen after a few sessions, and the results are long-lasting, with many patients experiencing permanent hair reduction. If you’re looking to say goodbye to unwanted hair and achieve smooth, flawless skin, contact ReLux Medical Spa in Akron, OH, and book your Laser hair removal treatment today.
Benefits of Candela Nordlys Laser Hair Removal:
- Effective for all skin types & colors
- Can be used for skin tightening in various areas
- Long-lasting results with permanent hair reduction
- Quick and efficient treatment sessions
- No downtime or recovery period
- Precision targeting for precise hair removal
- Reduces the risk of ingrown hairs
- Improves the overall appearance & texture of the skin
- Saves time and money in the long run compared to other hair removal methods
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem
The number of sessions required varies depending on individual factors such as hair color, skin tone, and the size of the treated area. Generally, 6-8 treatments are recommended for optimal results.
Candela Nordlys laser hair removal can provide long-lasting results, with many patients experiencing permanent hair reduction. However, it’s important to note that individual results may vary.
The most efficient treatment results are seen with darker hair, as the laser targets melanin inside of the hair follicle. Light blonde, gray, red, or white hairs do not respond as effectively.
There is typically no downtime after Candela’s laser hair removal. After your hair removal treatment, you can resume your usual activities right away.
Some side effects of laser hair removal may include redness, swelling, or mild discomfort in the treated area. These usually subside within a few hours.
Get In Touch
Feel free to reach out and ask us anything!